Saturday, October 24, 2009

Fishing in Australia

Dear Friends,
Okay, Work is done and the guys are out working hard to provide for the family. As we finish our trip, we have been warmed by the sun and eaten well. I think I am a bit pink. But Dave was very good about sunscreen. SLIP-SLAP-SLOP is the rule here.

I had asked for a board meeting. I let them pick the location. I do not think they are thinking business:


I was enjoying a book and a sandwich when a cheeky kookaburra swooped down and took my sandwich! To add insult to injury, he ate it in front of me. Ouch!


This is the face of relaxation. A vacation well deserved.


And yes, the guys provided. We had a delicious fish fry.


Heading home in the morning. I wonder what the weather is like?

See you soon.
Sincerely,
The Jansens

1 comment:

  1. Martha, I can understand WHY the kookaburra snatched your sandwich because you are such a great cook!! I'm glad you had a wonderful time in Australia, have a safe trip home!!
    Marsha

    ReplyDelete

Followers