Saturday, October 24, 2009

Catching Up!


Dear Friends,
I know I said I would be better but all of a sudden it is October and I am in Australia. Where has the year gone?

Well, I have posted most of our pictures from Taiwan and Japan trips (March and April). But I do not think I have shared with you the great pix of France, PA seminars or Australia. I will do my best to get caught up. The best part is we are finding painting everywhere!

As I look at the pix on our camera, we wanted to share with you our experience at a flea market near Veronique and Francois's home in Colroy La Roche. Many of us have gone to the church bazaar or local flea market to enjoy the treasures to be had. Try attending one of these events in another country. You will see many of the same things but with the added component: How do I get this home?
Take a look:
Beautiful items everywhere:
Bureau-hmm Nice
Trunk: we both wanted it:
Jessica's Pick:



We saw castles:

We saw more castles:
Dave P wants a castle. We had to say no.










A typical French countryside kitchen.












Hey! How did Jessica's kitten pictures get into the mix?



We made it home with lots of great books and ideas.
Fondly,
The Jansens
PS Still looking for homes for three kittens (young cats).

1 comment:

  1. Jess's kitten looks just like Mo! How are you all doing?! I feel like it's been forever since we've caught up.

    ReplyDelete

Followers